To ensure Parsons Mounted Cavalry is able to operate at its current capacity, we are seeking financial support from corporations, organizations, and individuals to offset the unit’s operating costs for the 60 horse and 6 mule herd. We are requesting that you consider sponsoring a trooper’s horse or mule. Your gift of a $5,000 sponsorship will be used to offset operating expenses for one horse for one year. Gifts can be made through the Corps of Cadets Association or the Texas A&M Foundation, a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization of which contributions to are tax deductible to the extent no goods or services are received in return.
In thanks for this sponsorship, we offer our sponsors the opportunity to:
On the horse’s saddle rack, have a plaque stating “Proudly Sponsored By (company or organization logo)” for one year.
Recognition on the PMC web page that includes the company or organization’s logo for one year.
PMC will provide studio quality photos of the horse and assigned cadet for display by the sponsor for one year.
To see what animals are available to sponsor, click the “OUR ANIMALS” tab to the left.
To donate, we accept online donations or checks. If you wish to donate online, follow the directions listed below and for either donating through the Corps of Cadets Association or the Texas A&M Foundation to make your contribution. If you wish to donate via check, please address it as follows:
Texas A&M Foundation
Donation Through the Corps of Cadets Association:
- Click the link above
- Fill out your information
- Enter the amount you would like to give to PMC
- Enter any comments that you may have (such as donations toward an event or a horse)
- Click “Enter Payment Information”
Donation Through the Texas A&M Foundation Instructions:
- Click the link above.
- Under the “Make a Gift” section of the page you will need to:
- Select “Corps of Cadets” under “I would like to give to *”
- Choose “Parsons Mounted Cavalry Excellence Fund” under “Select Department or Account”
- Enter the amount you wish to give or choose an amount from the pre-listed buttons
- Fill out the “Personal Details” section regarding you as a donor.
- Under The “Gift Details” section:
- Check your donation information
- In the “Additional Comments” box at the bottom of the page, please write the name of the horse you are sponsoring.
- More than one person can sponsor a horse, so you may choose which ever one you would like.
- Click “Review Your Gift” at the bottom of the page.